Amendment 0002 Caribou-Targhee National Forest Lead Draw Fence
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||May 22, 2020|
|Due Date:||May 22, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Updated Published Date: May 21, 2020 01:20 pm MDT
- Original Published Date: Apr 23, 2020 08:41 am MDT
- Updated Response Date: May 22, 2020 01:00 pm MDT
- Original Response Date: May 21, 2020 01:00 pm MDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Jun 30, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Jun 30, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Y1PZ - CONSTRUCTION OF OTHER NON-BUILDING FACILITIES
- NAICS Code: 238990 - All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
Place of Performance:
Pocatello , ID 83204USA
Quotes are being solicited by the USDA, Forest Service for the Lead Draw Fence Construction project located on the Westside Ranger District, Caribou-Targhee National Forest in Idaho. The project consists of construction of two enclosures of approximately 1.39 miles of three strand let-down fence. The space interval between posts shall be 16 feet at let-down section, the space interval between posts shall be 12 feet at permanent up, and an EZ panel will be installed approx. every 300 feet. The space interval between wood stay shall be 8 feet with a wood stay attached to steel post for the three wire segments. This requirement is being solicited as a Firm-Fixed Price Request for Quote. The approximate start work date will be May 28, 2020. Quotes are due at 1:00 p.m. MST, May 21, 2020. The estimated price range is between $25,000 and $100,000. The solicitation will be available on approximately May 7, 2020 and may be downloaded from this site at that time. All future information about this acquisition, including amendments, will be distributed solely through this site (https://beta.sam.gov/). Interested parties are responsible for monitoring this site to ensure that they have the most up-to-date information about this acquisition. Vendors are required to be registered in the System for Award Management (https://www.sam.gov/SAM/).
All responsible sources may submit a response to this announcement which will be considered by this agency.
- USAC UTAH ACQ SERVICE CENTER 1749 W 500 S
- SALT LAKE CITY , UT 84104
- Arlen W. Fausett
- Phone Number 8019081907
- May 21, 2020 01:20 pm MDTPresolicitation (Updated)
- Apr 23, 2020 08:41 am MDT Presolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.